1 First wash your hair with Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. A small amount of the shampoo is effective for short hair. Massage into wet hair then rinse. If you not used to non sulphate shampoo you will be surprised that it does not lather but don't worry it does a much better job without the chemicals.
2. Apply V05 Tea Therapy Clarifying Conditioner to wet hair and rinse. This product is great for quick washes because it has a very light consistency but still leaves hair feeling nourished.
3. Apply a small amount of Curly Qs Custard Cream to hair ensuring the product is spread evenly around your head. The Curly Q’s Custard is a very thick and rich product. It provides great curl definition for both males and females.
4. Use a hard brush to smooth out hair then a quick brush with a soft brush hair to bring out waves. If you don’t want the wavy look opt for a medium brush for curl definition.
5. After brushing hair apply a small amount of almond to hair to retain moisture. Almond oil helps to increase circulation and leaves your hair shiny and healthy.
This is final results of the wash and go
6. This techniques is also great before bed. Just sleep with a du rag which will keep the moisture in your hair and also keep it neat. Perfect if you’re running late for college.
Hair after wearing a du rag for 8 hours